Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Misikko Flat Iron REVIEW~

Let me introduce you to my NEW amazing favorite tool (don't you just love the pink!)! Misikko gave me the wonderful opportunity to review the Hanna Professional Flat Iron 1". I am absolutly in love with this hair straightener. I was not blessed with the wash and go hair~I have very thick hair with a natural wave depending on the humidity and then it is curly/frizzy! Anytime that I get my hair done, they will thin it out and it seems like it takes no time for them to straighten it, of course she has a Chi professional flat iron, but I thought mine was good enough at home, also I use Aveda's hang straight (a straightening lotion) and it still isn't completely straight when I do it.


You may be thinking, what is Misikko? Misikko is a company that specializes in salon-quality styling products, hair dryers, curling irons, and flat irons (Hana, Chi, and FHI flat irons). The Hana Professional Flat Iron 1" has a two year warranty, it has ceramic and tourmaline plates-which offers the highest protection against ionic damage and smoothest plates. The Hana flat iron has a 450 degree max temperature, so you can adjust the heat for fine or extremely coarse hair! There is a curved design perfect for straightening, flipping, and curling. Overall Best Flat Iron- thermal protection, performance and durability make this the best overall iron for both professional and home use! Right now you can purchase your own Hana Professional Flat Iron with free heat proof mat, on sale for $119.99! I have to admit this is well worth the price, especially if you visit the salon just to have your hair straightened! Imagine, you can do it yourself anytime you want with one in your own home!!!

Misikko has great customer service. I received my package and I was very eager to open it and give it a try! I was amazed at the presentation of the packaging, look at this:

Not only was I excited about trying out this new flat iron, but I was blessed by some extras as well! They included three scented roses, a bag of goodies (hand sanitizer, nail files, Colgate wisp's), the silicone mat and heatproof pouch. I also had a bottle of the Hana Shine Shield.

Seriously I was SHOCKED when I used the Hana Professional Flat Iron! There is a reason why this flat iron is ranked one of the best flat irons on the Misikko website! I didn't use my hang straight, because I thought I would see how it worked first and then evaluate what products I would need. I will let the pictures speak for themselves! It took me a total of 8-10 min to straighten my hair! I allowed my hair to airdry, and brushed it out before the pictures were taken. The flat iron smoothed my hair and made the look complete with being able to flip my ends, all with one tool! This flat iron left my hair feeling soft and looking great!

Here are the before and after pictures: (ACK!)

I have to tell you, after receiving this product, my hair will not be pulled back as much! With the little amount of time that I actually have to put into making my hair look outstanding, I will have no excuse!
Thank you so much Misikko for giving me the Hana Professional Flat Iron 1" to review!

2 comments:

Karen said...

i think this is the product i need to get....did you use anything when you straightened it?

Lisa said...

Thanks! I seriously am in LOVE with this product! I did use the Hana Shine that they sent with the flat iron. I didn't use a lot because I wasn't sure if it would leave a greasy look, but it was perfect. I will not be buying the Aveda Hang Straight anymore! Let me know if you buy one and how you like it! I am sure you won't be disappointed!
Blessings~