Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu Planning~

This week I am planning on being a fairly easy week with meals. Again I am planning on not going out to eat this week! I am going to be making a list of items I have in the freezer to make out meal plans for the next two weeks~ I am excited to be getting on top of the pantry and the freezer!

Breakfasts:
Cereal, Eggs and Toast, Smoothies, Pancakes/Waffles, Breakfast Cookies

Lunches:
Ham and Cheese Melts, PB&J, Mac & Cheese, Left Overs!

Dinners:
M: Black Beans and Rice with Cheesy Roll-Ups for the kids!
T: Roasted Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes
W: Baked Pasta, Salad
Th: Pork Chops, Rice, Peas
Fri: Biscuits and Gravy
Sat: Hamburgers, Red Potato Salad
Sun: Roast, Carrots, Potatoes

Laura Hosts Menu Planning Monday....head on over to her site to see what everyone else is planning for their meals this week to get some great ideas!

No comments: