Monday, March 29, 2010

Have you heard of Spokeo????

Okay, today I went over to Melissa's blog, good thing! I read her post regarding a website that contains more information than my phone number and my address....it had pictures of my family, and recent pictures of my house, how recent you may ask.....about two weeks! SCARY! I was very disturbed not only by the pictures but all the personal information it had on there, including our income, etc.

Thankfully I was able to go to their privacy button at the bottom of the page and delete both my husbands and my information. Hopefully it will be a successful deletion!

To see yourself, go to www.spokeo.com and put your name in the search bar.....follow the directions to delete your information~

Hope this helps you~ Blessings!

2 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I'm glad it helped! Some of the information that Spokeo reported was inaccurate, but that's not necessarily better.

Thanks for the link!