Sunday, April 18, 2010

Menu Planning Monday!

Hey there! Last week went by so fast, and this week is busy with way too many tasks to tackle! I have my list to get organized, and I eager to cross many things off my list! Hey slow and steady wins the race right :) Monday is going to be a really busy day~ I have to be in GR at the hospital in the morning (work), Brooklynn is sick and will be staying home tomorrow from school....and then when I get home, I have a lot to do for the house~ Stay tuned for my new giveaway that will open tomorrow morning, because it will help with your organizing and stress! This week I will have two giveaways open, I am sure you will like both items! I have each day planned out on what I am writing about along with my work schedule!
So on the top of my list is to plan the meals for this week...(at least I can cross this off now!)

Breakfasts:
Today: Biscuits and Gravy
T-F: Cereal, Oatmeal, Eggs/Toast, Smoothies
Sat: Pancakes
Sun: Eggs/Bacon/Toast

Lunches:
Leftover Mexican, Ham and Cheese Melts, Tuna Sandwiches, Soup, Salads
Dinners:
M: Pepsi Pot Roast (New Recipe from Kristen!)
T: Meatloaf with roasted peppers/carrots/celery and potatoes
W: Crock Pot Chicken with Italian Seasoning (saving the juices for stock)
F: Using our "Free" coupon for Pizza
Sat: Homemade Mac & Cheese with veggies!
Sun: Black Eyed Pea Soup with Corn Bread
Hope you have a wonderful week planned out with your meals!
Don't forget today is the last day to enter for the Right On The Walls Giveaway!

No comments: