Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wow! What a Week!

Okay so without my computer working this week I haven't been able to post.....
Tuesday the test went well! I scored in the high 90's. I was so excited and the second part of my test is scheduled for Tuesday at 9 am. It will be another 2 1/2 to 3 hour test then I will have to do an essay after finishing the test. This week also we have VBS, I will be leading one of the fourth grade classes. I can't wait to see what God has planned for them this week! Brooklynn is excited that she actually gets to go to the 4's class.....even though she isn't 4 yet. She is really ready and talking about it all the time! Okay so I still plan on making dinner for Chip and I, even though they will have dinner there, I know I won't be eating!



So here is my menu for this week!~
Monday:
Lunch-Noodles for lunch, with fruit
Dinner- South of the Border Corn Salad w/ Tex-Mex Steak
Tuesday:
Dinner-Moroccan Burgers and Watermelon
Wednesday:
Lunch-Egg Salad
Dinner-Thai-Style Peanut Noodles and Chicken
Thursday:
Lunch-Sloppy Joe
Dinner- Baked Ziti
Friday-
Lunch-left overs
Dinner-Balsamic Chicken with Caramelized Onions

I am not sure about Saturday but Sunday we will have MeatLoaf!

Today I am going to be cleaning house, as I know the rest of the week will be crazy! Although when I put the kiddos down maybe for a second I will get online and post pictures of Brooklynn's Pretty Pretty Princess week! Oh and Friday I took the kids for the first time to the Holland Aquatic Center....it was amazing not to mention kids 3 and under were free! I will post some pictures of that too!
Have a great day! Blessings~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a MPM newbie, too. Welcome! I think I NEED to know more about your south of the border corn salad... that sounds awesome!

teachermomof2 said...

Welcome to MPM! I'd love to also see the south of the border corn salad recipe!

Have a week full of blessings,
Lisa