Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Date Night!

Alright, so the best part of vacationing at home, is you have built in "FREE" babysitters! I know, I know, I know~ so horrible, but every time we are home my parents always offer to watch the kids and let Chip and I go out. So one night we went out to the movies~ We saw The Chronicles of Narnia -Prince Caspian. It was a good movie, unfortunately I started having some heart palpitations and we went straight home. It continued for most of the night. But at least we had a great beginning of a date!~
Although that date didn't go as planned, we did have some other fun times to get out and enjoy each other! It is amazing to think that we have been married for almost five years~
As always we still went a paroozed the car lots, and dreamed a lot! Chip loves to look and think about what we will do in the future. WE are very fortunate to have two running working vehicles, we just pray we can have at least three more years with the van!
We also had other moments where we were able to get out just the two of us...we had a great time! Even just going to Wal-Mart with just us, it was fun to walk and look... :)
Thanks mom and dad for always being so willing to take the kids! You know you are amazing, but I just thought I would let you know again!
Love you guys!

No comments: