Saturday, October 15, 2011

Welcome Back!

How are you? How was that for a nice long blogging break from me?!

I had a summer busy with recovery from surgery and I had a good summer with my kids. Without being able to drive for 10 weeks after surgery, we needed to be creative with me at home with the kids. It was however nice to have some down time with them before school kicked into high gear again. And, oh my goodness, has it kicked into high gear!! Not only being at a new school, but Andrew is all day now. Yes, a few tears (yes from me!) but it has been nice too for both the kids! Praising God for their awesome transition, as it could have been disastrous. Both the kids love their teachers and their classmates.

I am partially back at work currently, waiting for the surgeon to release me back to floor nursing. I am so excited about getting back to patient care, etc. But more importantly I am excited about getting back on a schedule of work and blogging! I have been writing down ideas all summer for projects, things to write about, etc, and I can't wait to start, I am really excited about it! As you can imagine, after having surgery, it not only was overwhelming but very intimidating as I knew that I couldn't do the same things that I did without thinking about. I am getting better at doing things left handed. I still have problems lifting things with my right arm, but I am not going to let it define me. The only other thing that is frustrating is that I can't type for long periods of time, my fingers start to go numb, but that is a nerve issue after having surgery. So with that said, I WILL be blogging, just not everyday. I will be sharing meal plans/recipes/ideas. Then on occasions: craft ideas/activities. I want to have a weekly inspirational post likely at the end of the week. Then, as I start to do reviews/giveaways they will be either on Tuesday or Thursday! I hope I am able to live up to the expectations I set before taking this long break. Please feel free to contact me again if you have an idea or question! Thanks for sticking around!!!


Be Blessed!

No comments: