Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

Can you believe that we are half way through February? It is going SO quickly. I so frequently look at my schedule and try to find even an extra 30 minutes and find it difficult most days! I can tell you having my menu all planned out, does help with finding extra time to accomplish extra tasks and plan fun filled moments with the kids. It is almost sad that I am racing to fit in fun moments but it seems as if everything is a race anymore, race to get the best deal, race to be the first one to apply for time off, etc. One of these days I won't be racing to things and we can sit and just be!
We have officially decided to list the house this summer, with that being said, I am going to be emptying my pantry to the best ability along with our freezer and planning easy meals so we can accomplish as much in the basement and around our house as well~ With that being said, this week starts operation clear out!

This weeks Meals:
Monday: Meatloaf with Red Potatoes and Carrots
Tuesday: Italian Chicken with Rice and Green Beans
Wednesday: White Chicken Chili with Focaccia Bread
Thursday: Shrimp Stir Fry
Friday: Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans with Salad
Saturday:
Lunch: Mac and Cheese or Leftovers
Dinner: Cheesy Potatoes and Kielbasa
Sunday:
Lunch: Hamburgers with Pasta Salad and Fruit (summer anyone?!)
Dinner: Grilled Cheese and Broccoli Cheese Soup
I hope you are blessed beyond measure this week!