Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Planning Monday!

Wow, yes I did get your emails and yes I have truly intended on doing my menu planning...but alas I have been working almost everyday third shift and as that isn't a wonderful excuse~ Sorry for those of you that like to get ideas and recipes. But let me tell you: I am going to be starting a new schedule soon! I am really excited about this and what it will mean for our family and my sanity! So for this week, I will be catching up on a few posts, I will have two reviews for you, along with some random posts about our summer~


This weeks menu is VERY easy!

Lunches are simple salads or sandwiches for the kids or something simple on the grill like hot dogs, etc! Along with a lot of fruit!

DINNER:

Monday: Taco Salad Night
Tuesday: Grilled Sausage with potatoes/peppers/onions and Corn on the cob!
Wednesday: Kids night with the sitter, and Chip and I out for the evening~
Thursday: Baked Tilapia with Rice and Broccoli
Friday: Quick Marinated Chicken with broccoli and mushrooms
Saturday: My brother's wedding, no cooking this day for me!
Sunday: Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

No comments: