Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Planning Monday~

Wow, I know I haven't done this for a little bit now, sorry, but working thirds is proving to be really busy! Instead of sitting and writing or answering emails I am finding myself playing with my kids and trying, and I do mean "trying", to keep the house as orderly as possible! So as I sit here and type this out, I have a basket full of socks to sort, and my list of to do's today is growing! But while Andrew is watching Dinosaur Train I am typing fervently! I am going to get this written and then start my post for giveaways this week! Keep your eyes open for this!
So this week is very busy as well, I am working M-W nights, off Thursday and then working F-Sat! All 12 hour shifts....yes did I tell you I am busy???
With working so much this week I am going to be cooking a lot this afternoon and prepping for this week, in order to make it easier for Chip! You will also see more crock pot meals this week too~ just makes it super easy for dinner for Chip!

Breakfasts:
Cereal, Eggs/Toast, Muffins, Breakfast Cookies, Homemade Granola Bars
Lunches:
Mac&Cheese, Soup, PB&J, Leftovers, Quesadillas, Salad

Dinners: (In no order)
Baked Chicken and Rice and Broccoli Casserole (easy to mix up ahead and then stick in the oven!)
Meatloaf with potatoes and carrots
Lemon Pepper Tilapia with Rice and Green Beans
Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots (Crock pot!)
Crock pot Santa Fe Chicken with Rice
Chicken Alfredo with green beans
Pancakes/French Toast with bacon

Snacks:
Celery with PB, Homemade Granola Bars, Applesauce, Carrots with Ranch, Smoothies!

Okay! So this is our week, check out Laura's page to see other's weekly menus! I have my tasks for the week and yes I will be posting more regularly! I am trying to find a happy medium of working, being a mom, and a blogger! Hope you all have a great week and I hope your Mother's Day was filled with special moments and memories!!!

No comments: